Thursday 16 June 2016

Clash Royale Tutorial #6 *Decks*

Clash Royale Tutorial  *Decks*!!
Whats Up, people! Today I am going to talk about DECKS!  This is an awesome and cool topic to talk about. I am going to teach you, YES it is you how to arrange your decks and the decks are cool, low average elixirs(about 3 elixir only!!). But SOMETIMES(let me emphasis the word SOMETIMES, NOT always)expensive decks can win! So let's get started!!

From the training camp to arena 3(actually you could use in any arena, just play smartly!!), this is the best deck I could find. It is good because we can have our Giant as a meat shield, and we can spawn weak troops behind the Giant. Weak troops like Goblins, Spear goblins, bomber and archer can have really have damage if they won't die so easily. So we can use the meat shield!!

This is a video is by GodSon and it is  to show how to use this technique- meat shield-effectively!


Arena 4 - 6 deck!!
In Arena 4-6, it is better to us the Inferno Tower card because opponents may deploy troops like Giant, Balloon or Hog Rider and we can just have our Inferno Tower there to kill them Giant or Balloon can't even touch them, unfortunately Hog Rider can hit 1 time of the Inferno Tower(Never Mind, only 1 time, better than 2 times!). 

Arena 7 deck
As I mention in the previous post, there is no Arena 8 cards. But I hope that there is an update to Clash Royale for more cards and add card to Arena 8! In Arena 7, we better use the card Zap in our deck. Because many people like to use Minion Horde in their deck. We can just instantly kill the Minion Horde with a Zap and they wasted their 5 elixirs! Remember to laugh at them!!


This is a video by Jewish Lewish and he will teach you more about Zapping!!




Hope all of you enjoy reading and please comment below for any questions or ideas.
Sorry that it is a quite short topic but I hope you all get the information you wanted. I will start another new topic. Make sure to check out!!

Anyway, Thanks for reading my post.!!!

Peace Out!


2 comments:

  1. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..
    juwelen clash royale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.
    clash royale gratis juwelen

    ReplyDelete